TOME Episode 08 TOME Episode 08

Awesome!! :3 Everthing seemed to be perfect! Why Archy didn't fight with Kirbo?? :s Loved it and can't wait for Ep 9!

TOME Episode 07 TOME Episode 07

I love this Ep soo! ARCHY! :s Ehmm, why Flamegirl lost her hair lol? I don't really understand this? lol , THE TOURNAMENT BEGINS O.O <3

TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

OMG. I really love this Ep! *o* i wasn't expecting that the Devil switches to the good side! :)) Awesome! <> loving the Music at the End ><

Champions of Chaos 2 Champions of Chaos 2

played this game on kongreate. It's not bad but i actually stopped to play after 5 minutes. I'm big RPG Fan but i really couldn't play this one. idk why but something stopped me.

Valthirian Arc 2 Valthirian Arc 2

I LOVED the first one! I never knew the sequel got released tho. !! *-*

CS Portable CS Portable

Well , it's a nice game , which i also have on the Tablet. It's much better on the PC but there is just one problem : You can't play online on the PC. I'm waiting for the Multiplayer Modus.

Automation Automation

I'm so in love with your Music! People like you are really a Inspiration! That's why i want to improve and make such great music , like you! Thanks for this. // My english sucks i know. :S I speak better than i write! lol

Step responds:

Haha your English is fine! Reviews like this are really encouraging and I'm happy you enjoy my music. Thanks for leaving your feedback!

Sunny Days Sunny Days

At the beginning i was just thinking "POKEMON". lol , idk why but it was the first thing which was in my mind! :3 Like it.

Metranime responds:

Thanks for the comment! When I wrote this I was experimenting with different soundfonts. This one is using the Pokemon rse soundfonts, so it does have that Pokemon feel to it :)

This Isn't Real This Isn't Real

This is cool! I really like this music style.. It's a lil bit scary but also it gives me a exciting feeling lol!

Metranime responds:

Thanks! I planned it out for a really big scene in this horror/mystery game I'm working on, so I'm glad you said it was a little scary.