Champions of Chaos 2 Champions of Chaos 2

played this game on kongreate. It's not bad but i actually stopped to play after 5 minutes. I'm big RPG Fan but i really couldn't play this one. idk why but something stopped me.

Valthirian Arc 2 Valthirian Arc 2

I LOVED the first one! I never knew the sequel got released tho. !! *-*

CS Portable CS Portable

Well , it's a nice game , which i also have on the Tablet. It's much better on the PC but there is just one problem : You can't play online on the PC. I'm waiting for the Multiplayer Modus.

Nether Runner Nether Runner

Well , it's a nice game but i think it doesn't have anything unique. There are so many games which are somehow like this game.. :( Still nice!

PKMN WoC: Stadium PKMN WoC: Stadium

It's a pretty nice game! It does gets , you know , kind of boring. But only after playing some rounds. I've finished the first Tournament , and i really don't have the excitemend to play the 2nd Tournament. Maybe with other Pokemons..? Idk. Still nice game , good job!

teejay-number13 responds:

The Bronze cup is a pushover. It gets more challenging as you move up, plus there's a secret battle at the end of the gold cup. So maybe that will entice you a bit.

Hero Of Inferno Hero Of Inferno

It's an nice game , since i'm a big fan of J-RPG Games. Still , I think this Combat System ain't mine. I just don't feel very comfortable with it. I'm more into this Grandia/Final Fantasy Battle System (i prefer Grandia tho), so yeah that's it. The Music is nice. About the Story..I can't say much about it , since i'm just in the beginning and i'm not sure if i should continue it... It ain't a story , i'm really into. It ain't getting me , lol. Still i'm giving 4 Stars , since it's hard work and the Art is pretty good. IF I continue it , which maybe happens , i'm going to give an better Review.

Crystal Story II Crystal Story II

One of the best games on Newgrounds. Thank YOU ! :)

Shop Empire 2 Shop Empire 2

I love this GAME!! It's really awesome and i couldn't stop to play. But after many many Hours it get's a little bit boring but still playable. Funny game !

Escape From 26 Escape From 26

This game was pretty cool. Graphics are awesome and the Music is cool too but idk. It gets boring after a short time. She walks soooo slow , ah i couldn't play longer >.> . But still pretty good! :)

Game Corp Game Corp

One of my favourite Games but after some hours this game gets .. boring? But i love it so yeah, GOOD JOB! p.s some people say that this game has bugs? i didn't even saw one!